Online users today are not limited to desktops or laptops when finding information online. The exponential rise in smartphone and tablet use means that websites have to adapt with the changing times. Enhancing your online storefront by turning it into a responsive website is not just about increasing its aesthetic appeal; it is also a vital change that leads to better marketing and opens a whole new world of business opportunities.
You can meet the future head-on and take advantage of long-term benefits by opting for a responsive website. Simply put, a responsive web design adapts to various multiple screen dimensions using just one URL—all with the same page, code, and content. Online users will be able to view your website perfectly whether they are using a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Relationship between Mobiles and Responsive Websites
Mobiles and responsive websites combined bring a steady flow of information to online users even when they’re on-the-go. Not merely used for browsing websites, mobiles are used to facilitate local searches and engage in social networking. A large percentage of web traffic stems from mobile devices searching through directories and local resources for businesses.
Reap the Benefits of a Responsive Website
When you opt for the services of a premier company offering website design in Sunshine Coast, you can enjoy the benefits of a visually-enhanced and responsive website such as:
- Ensures a great experience for your online users as they are able to view your site perfectly no matter what device is being used and more browsers can load your website.
- You’ll have less expenses and maintenance to worry about with just one responsive website as opposed to multiple versions.
- Multiple websites mean multiple SEO work. Go responsive and save on costs.
- Since your responsive website has content and a single set of codes under one URL, search engines can easily and efficiently crawl to and index your page.
- As all optimisation efforts are being directed on just one responsive website, you’ll have greater chances at better rankings.
- More leads and sales! A responsive website design shows online users that you care and take steps to cater to their needs. It gives them the convenient way to avail of your products and services. Studies show that the majority of online users patronise websites that are mobile-friendly, increasing leads and sales generated through mobile e-commerce to several billions.
At Marketing the Product, we are dedicated to creating responsive websites that are customised to the image, nature, and goals of your business. Take advantage of our FREE consultation for web design in Sunshine Coast, Queensland so that we can tailor our approach and turn your online marketing campaign into a success.